Last modified November 6, 2019
1. The information QQPlanner.com collects
Personal Information and Information You Provide: You may provide personal information (such asYour name, email address, and/or other persistent identifier such as a commonly used username,age, zip code, postal address, and telephone numbers) if You as an individual sign up to use QQPlanner.com.
Non-Personal Information: which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used tocontact you personally, including information about you such as your date of birth, age, ZIP code,non-precise geolocation information (e.g., your city), and gender, as well as information about yourcomputer and mobile device, such as your unique device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or otherpersistent identifiers, and their hardware/software/firmware. Non-Personal Information also includes“Usage Data,” which is anonymous data tied to your computer and/or device, such as the actions youtake within and outside of the QQPlanner.com, the browser you use, the identity of other appsincluded on your device, the date and time of your use of the QQPlanner.com, your actions and activity,and the URLs you visited and/or apps you used before and after using our QQPlanner.com.
“Cookies” Information: When You access the QQPlanner.com, we may send one or more cookies - small text filescontaining a string of alphanumeric characters - to Your computer or mobile device. QQPlanner.com usesboth QQPlanner.com cookies and third party cookies for the following purposes:
- The QQPlanner.com session cookie allows to remember if You are logged into your account.
- Analytics cookies that allow us to track aggregate analytics data about usage of our website andservices of any marketing campaigns we run.
- Retargeting cookies that allow us to retarget advertisements at users who have visited the QQPlanner.com.
You may use Your browser settings to disable non-essential cookies.
QQPlanner.com collects, analyzes, and stores information provided by You, or Your Software thatuses QQPlanner.com through API and/or by other way.
QQPlanner.com contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies ofthese sites and encourage you to be careful when you leave QQPlanner.com.
2. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information That We Collect and How We Collect It
- If you choose to open an account with us, register for a contest, sign up for our newsletter, requestsupport, or in any other way take steps that require the submission of Personal Information or Non-PersonalInformation, we may collect information such as your name, email address, physical address, date of birth,gender and/or phone number.
- If you choose to connect to one of our QQPlanner.com through a third-party social network such as Facebookor Game Center, we may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information from your profile onsuch third-party social networks, such as your name, username, photograph, gender and date of birth.
- If you choose to make use of any public forum, comment section, or chat function, we may collect anyPersonal Information you may disclose through such means.
- If you choose to send a message to another user or defined group of users through our message, chat,post or other in-game function, we may collect any Personal Information you may disclose through such means,as well as the necessary Personal Information of the user(s) you are contacting, in order to facilitatethe communication (Note: we will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality ofour QQPlanner.com, including through emails or text messages).
- If you choose to enable push notifications, we may use your Personal Information, or Non-PersonalInformation such as a device ID, in order to send push notifications to your device.
- We may collect precise geolocation information provided that, prior to doing so initially, you willeither be informed of this practice or be prompted to allow or block this feature. In the event youproceed with acquiring the QQPlanner.com or choose to allow this feature, you will be able to blockit at any time thereafter by taking the appropriate steps in the Settings tab.
- If you choose to submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason in any other form, wewill collect such Personal Information and use it for the purposes for which you submitted it.
- We will not collect any Personal Information from you simply by virtue of your visiting our website;we only collect it if you choose to submit it to us. We do, however, collect Non-Personal Informationsuch as device IDs, IP addresses and other persistent identifiers, as well as Usage Data, wheneveryou use QQPlanner.com. Such Non-Personal Information is not combined with Personal Information unlessyou choose to submit Personal Information to us.
3. The information Your software shares with QQPlanner.com
QQPlanner.com collects, analyzes, and stores information from Your Software ("Data"). The data couldcontains any kind of information, as example, information about errors and exceptions in Your Software,names of functions, procedures, variables and other. This data are used by You, for example, to fixerrors in Your software. As well, by other users that you have allowed to provide access to.
The Data may include diagnostic information to help You reproduce and resolve errors in Your Software("Diagnostic Data"). Diagnostic Data may contain information about users of Your Software ("End Users”).
QQPlanner.com may collect certain Diagnostic Data automatically after adding QQPlanner.com Your Software,but You are always in full control of exactly what Diagnostic Data is collected and/or sent to QQPlanner.com.
Diagnostic Data may include personally identifiable information, including:
- Email address
- IP Address
- Mobile Device ID
You are responsible for procuring permission from Your End Users to share any Diagnostic Data that maycontain their personally identifiable information with QQPlanner.com. If QQPlanner.com receives acomplaint from an End User of Your Software or any legal authority over any personally identifiableinformation, QQPlanner.com will take all reasonable steps to cooperate with the End User and/or legalauthority regarding the collection, analysis, storage, and use of such data.
4. Who has access to Your Data?
You have full access to Data and Diagnostic Data.
Owner ща QQPlanner.com and hosting-service providers company ("Надежные программы" Ltd. - technicaladministrator zones .BY and .БЕЛ, service provider for government agencies that use in own activitiesstate secrets - http://hoster.by) have access to Data and Diagnostic Data. QQPlanner.com will onlyever access this data in order to help You with support requests, or to aid You in the integrationof QQPlanner.com services into Your Software.
5. The way QQPlanner.com uses information
QQPlanner.com uses the information that You provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance,and provide all of the features and services found on the QQPlanner.com. We may use Your email addressor other provided contact (e.g. mobile number), for administrative communications such as notifyingYou of major QQPlanner.com and QQPlanner.com services updates, for customer service purposes,or to send privacy or security related notices. QQPlanner.com will not directly contact any ofYour End Users unless it is at the request of the End User or a legal authority.
QQPlanner.com uses the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences ofYou and our other customers, to improve the way the QQPlanner.com works and looks, to create newfeatures and functionality. Using the QQPlanner.com, You control how Your Data, and Diagnostic Datais used for Your Software.
QQPlanner.com may use automatically collected information and cookies information to:
- remember Your information so that You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next timeYou access the QQPlanner.com;
- monitor and report aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed;
- provide metrics to You as they pertain to Your use of the QQPlanner.com;
- provide you advertising that better suits your interests and profile and is age/gender-appropriateand targeted to your general location;
- protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons;
- determine the jurisdiction in which you are located so we can determine what set of laws apply to you;
- send you push notifications (if you choose to allow that function).
6. When QQPlanner.com discloses information
QQPlanner.com reserves the right to share broad crash statistics with other customers("Aggregate Information") in order to help our customers understand industry trends. This data willnever contain any personally identifiable information, or any specific information relating to customersor any customer’s software.
QQPlanner.com may disclose Your data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that suchaction is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, judicial orother government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity. If we receiveany such request, QQPlanner.com will make reasonable efforts to notify You promptly.
QQPlanner.com also reserves the right to disclose Your data, including messages, comments, profiles,and more that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability;enforce our Terms of Service; protect QQPlanner.com from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses;to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist governmentenforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the QQPlanner.com website; or to protectthe rights, property, or personal safety of QQPlanner.com, our customers, or others.
QQPlanner.com offer social sharing features such as “Share” or “Like” on Facebook or other third-partysocial networking sites. If you decide to use such features, it may allow the sharing and collection ofPersonal Information and Non-Personal Information both to and from such third-party social networks.You should visit the policies of such third parties for more information about their informationcollection practices.
7. How long is data stored?
Each different type of Your data stored different time.
If You have questions about length of time Your data is stored, please contact us. You can delete Dataat any time from QQPlanner.com website.
You may delete Your account and all associated Data at any time.
8. Where is data stored?
Website https://QQPlanner.com (https://www.QQPlanner.com) - QQPlanner.com, that is aprivate project and belongs to natural person.
QQPlanner.com reserves the right to change service providers at any time.
9. Our commitment to data security
QQPlanner.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preservethe integrity and security of Your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant thesecurity of any information You transmit to QQPlanner.com, and You do so at Your own risk. Once wereceive Your transmission of information, QQPlanner.com makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensurethe security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such informationmay not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical,or managerial safeguards.
If QQPlanner.com learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify You electronicallyso that You can take appropriate protective steps. QQPlanner.com may post a notice if a securitybreach occurs. Depending on where You live, You may have a legal right to receive notice of a securitybreach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach You should notify us email@example.com.
10. Our commitment to children‘s privacy
Many of our websites, services and applications are intended for general audiences, and we do notknowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. When users areidentified as under 13, we will block such users from providing Personal Information or make sure toget prior parental consent before collecting Personal Information. To the extent we feel that any ofour QQPlanner.com are directed to children under the age of 14, we will not collect Personal Informationfrom users of those QQPlanner.com.
If You wish to provide to QQPlanner.com personally identifiable information of children under 13 yearsof age (“Children’s Data”), You will contact QQPlanner.com prior to uploading any Children’s Data orintegrating the QQPlanner.com API with Your Software.
If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us withPersonal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete the informationfrom our system.
We may collect Non-Personal Information, such as a device ID or other persistent identifier linked tothe device or computer, which may be used by a child to use our websites, services and applications.The data collected will be anonymous and not tied to any Personal Information. In addition, this datawill be used solely for internal purposes such as personalization of content, security, and contextual(not behavioral) advertising.
Certain of our websites, services and applications may permit in-game purchases, even if the applicablegame was free to download. Such purchases do not always require the re-entry of credit card informationbecause they may be made through an existing third-party account (such as an iTunes account).If you are a parent who is concerned about this feature, you may disable the ability to make in-gamepurchases by selecting the Settings tab for the applicable website/app, and following the necessaryprompts to prohibit such purchases.
If you are between the age of 13 and 18, please obtain your parents' permission prior to registeringwith our Platform or providing us with any Personal Information.
11. In the event of merger or sale
In the event that QQPlanner.com is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right,in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from You aspart of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
12. Third parties
Except as otherwise expressly provided otherwise, this document addresses only the use and disclosure ofinformation we collect from You or that You disclose to us. If You disclose Your information to othersbesides QQPlanner.com, whether they are users of the QQPlanner.com or on other sites or services,different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information You disclose to them.QQPlanner.com does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and You are subject to the privacypolicies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage You to ask questions before You discloseYour personal information to others.
13. Cookies on QQPlanner.com
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you when logging into our Client Area. You can learnmore about session cookies and what they are used for at
Google Tag Manager
We use this to understand how QQPlanner.com site is being used in order to improve the user experience.Your user data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at
14. QQPlanner.com is a data processor
15. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in business processes:
These partners assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. They agreeto keep customers’ information confidential and all of them are GDPR compliant.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforceour site policies, or protect our or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiablevisitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
16. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, check the box to indicate that you do not want theinformation to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you maychange your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or in your QQPlanner.comaccount: uncheck "Notify me about special offers and updates".
When you no more need to use your QQPlanner.com account, your personal information will be automaticallydeleted at the moment you delete your account. To track this process, you may click “Delete my account”and see all the data we had about you. It will be deleted forever once you click “Continue deleting”.
If you filled in any web forms on our website without being logged into QQPlanner.com system, your personaldata will be stored in our database for 6 months and then deleted. It can also be deleted earlier uponrequest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or should be removed,please, email as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly delete or correct anyinformation found to be incorrect.
17. Your consent